Why do i write this?

October 31, 2006

I am passionate about Marketing, sales and Viral Marketing. Working for 3 years now in Marketing i saw how viral marketing was changing sometimes the history of a company. I spent a lot of time studying this subject and gathering information, clips, books and ideas that i want to share now with you.

Viral Marketing is what it is. A disease. Like a virus that infests all around ...a viral campaign can blow up your site in minutes. And all natural, by word-of-mouth. So..if you know any ad, game, campaign that you've seen and like..please email to me at adiqiucorp AT gmail DOT com and i will put it here to make the largest resource of viral marketing ideas

3 comments:

seems like a nice ideea.

i wish you double succes.

Thinker

Anonymous said...
8:04 PM, November 03, 2006  

Really you have done a good job. The written style is very prompt and the highly practical manners. So fruitful for us. Your blog is refreshing, but I wish one could find more content, though. I am looking forward to reading more from you. Keep up the good work. . I will bookmark your blog and check again here regularly. I am quite sure I will learn plenty of new stuff right here! Best of luck for the next! Thanks for sharing

Business Plan said...
11:36 AM, May 07, 2011  

If you wish for to obtain a great deal from this piece of writing then you have
to apply such strategies to your won webpage.

Here is my website acheter followers twitter

Anonymous said...
4:05 AM, March 09, 2013  

Post a Comment